Job ID 1223
The Multi Spindle Operator will operate machines equipped with automatic feeding and toolindexing mechanisms to perform turning, boring, threading, and facing operations including trouble shooting to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
- Operate machine(s) to produce parts to specifications.
- Load/unload raw material from machine.
- Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (reset or replace tools), resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of supervisor.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets. · Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capability to operate multiple machines. · Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail. · Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with other employees without conflict and with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with the Company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.